For the safety of all our customers and staff we have implemented a number of safety measures:
- Please use contactless payment when possible.
- Customers will be asked to complete track and trace information when entering the museum.
- Hand Sanitiser is located at the entrance of the museum and near the toilets, please ensure you wash your hands regularly.
- You must wear a face covering whilst in the museum, this is now the law.
- Please follow social distancing signage whilst queuing and follow the one way system within the museum.
For the time being we cannot allow visitors to board any of the exhibits as we are not in a position to guarantee that exhibits have been cleaned to anti-viral standards.
Our primary concern is for everyone's health and safety.
We hope you will understand and not be disappointed; this is in line with precautions taken by other museums.
With your help we can ensure that everyone enjoys the museum.